Reptile Super Show Inc., partners and staffs main concern is keeping everyone safe and healthy at our event. Based on recent trends and guidance, Reptile Super Show Inc. events will be making adjustments to these measures, which may continue to change at any time without notice.
The State of California states that all Event Guests adhere to the following guidelines:
- All Guests over 18 years old must be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the event.
- All Guests over 18 years old must also bring a photo ID with a name matching the name on the negative test or vaccination record.
- All Guests must wear face coverings at all times, especially when indoors. Face coverings are not necessary when eating outdoors 6 feet apart from other guests not in your party.
- Do not travel to or enter the event unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- By visiting the Reptile Super Show and affiliated events, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As always, our procedures may change as we continue to follow guidance from the state of California and local health officials, so check back to this page for the latest updates. Let’s help to keep each other healthy.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter the event. By entering the Reptile Super Show & affiliated events, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the event. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate or asked to leave the property.